Intro to Mercury in “Silver Amalgam” Dental Fillings

Mercury is the second most toxic substance known to man. Most people do not know that ALL “silver” amalgam fillings are 50% mercury and that this mercury offgasses 24 hours per day from 3 to 13 mcg methyl mercury gas per tooth per day. According to the World Health Organization, mercury from dental fillings is the leading cause of mercury poisoning in the world. Mercury poisoning can cause neurological diseases, depression, major organ failure and a host of other diseases. Please see our videos below.

Do NOT get your mercury amalgam fillings removed except by a trained mercury-free dentist. For more information on mercury fillings, and proper removal procedures, and a list of dentists trained in safe mercury-amalgam removal from teeth visit

Go to our Mercury videos and articles.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *