LEARN the latest cutting edge integrative treatments used in real ALS reversals!
REGISTER NOW FOR THE 2022 HEALING ALS CONFERENCE!! HealingALSConference.org.
MEET in person those who have reversed ALS, medical professionals, researchers, ALS organizations, families, caregivers. HealingALSConference.org.
***2022 Conference ALS Non-Profit Letter***
HEALING ALS MISSION: 1) Educate people diagnosed with ALS (PALS) and families about holistic protocols that can slow, stop and even reverse ALS progression. 2) Change Standard of Care for all ALS patients to include nutritional testing, gut and liver function testing and toxin testing, as well as appropriate treatment to correct these.
To join HealingALS, Bulbar, CALS WhatsApp groups: click here.
To join Leap-Mission click here
Click here for links to Products.
Sunday July 24, 2022 2PM ET, 11AM PT 8PM Eur. Meet Martha Beach, DNP, MS/Ed, RN, CNS, ARNP.
Preventing and Treating Blood Clots in ALS. Martha is a Neurocritical Care Nurse Practitioner who has been an ALS Caregiver for her husband Paul with gains in functionality.
To register: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/ tZYrcO6opz0pH9BL.wvdisyjCHcMeSXioSqa
Thursday July 14, 3 PM ET, 12PM PT, 9PM Europe. Avi Greenberg Breathing Specialist. Please use the contact form at avigreenberg.com. Free zoom meeting for PALS and CALS on Wim Hof & other breathing methods for balance, relaxation and healing. Open to ALL. Avi will email you the link.
Next prayer conference call Saturday July 16, 2022 3PM ET, 12PM PT, 9PM Europe Joyce Brown (Diag ALS 1988) hosts a 20 min prayer, visualization and positivity meeting by phone. For more information: HopeDr.org
Next Meeting Monday July, 18, 2022 12:30PM ET, 9:30PM PT, 6:30PM Europe. Lisa Manchester & Kay Cherry host a Q & A on Diet and Supplements. Lisa’s husband Mark and Kay’s husband Kim were both diagnosed with ALS in 2011 and are confirmed ALS Reversals. They have mountains of information to share. Passcode is mark.
To register: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0qd-GgqTwrE9GoXuOthIbSg6uOGloiKuXB
Past recordings of Q & A must be logged in as member to view. https://healingals.org/q-a-on-als-diet-and-supplements/
Tuesday July 19, 2022 2PM ET, 11AM PT, 8PM Europe. Optimal Healing State Workshop led by Tony Lazarus Ember. Ongoing classes. Open to PALS and CALS. To join this class: Please email email@example.com to register. Please confirm in your email that you have completed at least Parts 1 and 3 of the Basic Boot Camp on “Sunday Recordings”.
Leap-Mission Group. Wednesdays, 1PM ET, 10AM PT, 7PM Europe. Check link below for details plus, his will be on Telegram. This group is for Advanced Topics on ALS, information about Leap, Leap Boost, Tinctures, Detox protocols and other related holistic protocols. Click here for more information to join the Leap Mission group. https://healingals.org/leap-mission-group-and-wednesday-calls/
Ongoing, by appointment. Betsy Thomason, Respiratory Therapist/Breathing Trainer offers pro bono one-on-one telephone training/coaching to PALS and caregivers interested in learning the
BreatheOutDynamic system (BODs).
For more information on how to sign up: https://healingals.org/betsy-thomason-respiratory-therapist-bods-breathing method/
Click here and go to HealingALS.org for more details on ALS Reversals
- Q & A on Feeding Tube for ALS
- Q & A on Breathing and Equipment
- Healing ALS Advanced Boot Camp
- FREE 2019 Conference Recording Replay Weekend
- Q & A on ALS Diet and Supplements
- Betsy Thomason, Respiratory Therapist, BODS Breathing method
- Healing ALS Groups
- Leap-Mission Group and Wednesday Calls
- Lazarus Ember’s ALS Reversal Protocol
- Bill Riffle Still Walking after 29 Years with ALS
- Avi Greenberg Thursday ALS Breathing Sessions
- Resources for Boot Camp Week 3 Mind
- Dr. Ashish Patel Ayurvedic Medicine and ALS
- Alejandro’s ALS Reversal
- Carol’s ALS Journey
- Kelli, ALS and Zhineng
- Joyce Brown ALS Reversal Update
- Coco Newton ALS Chapter in Functional Medicine Textbook
- Stephen Sherry Update 2020
- Manchester ALS Reversal
- Live stream & Recordings from 2019 Healing ALS Conference
- 2019 Healing ALS Conference Details
- Warren Osborn’s ALS Journey
- ALS and Stress
- Healing ALS Project and Live Event
- 2019 Healing ALS Live Event Invitation
- Nelda, over 30 years after ALS diagnosis
- Doctors: How Thoughts Affect Healing
- Anthony William on ALS & Sally’s Story
- Still active 30 years after ALS diagnosis
- Over 50 years with ALS
- Scientists Documenting ALS Reversals
- ALS since 1997 still golfing in 2018
- EMF Radiation: Does it Accelerate ALS?
- Video of Stephen’s ALS Reversal
- Why Emotional Healing Helps Reverse ALS
- Despite Evy McDonald’s 1980
- ALS diagnosis, she lives a normal life
- Steven Bishop’s ALS Reversal 17th Year
- Cathy Cummins lives a full life despite ALS diagnosis
- Joyce Brown ALS reversal over 30 years
- The Importance of Knowing it is Possible to Heal
- A Holiday Message for PALS
- Importance of Diet in ALS.
- The Importance of Mind Power in Healing ALS
- Resources – Basic
- Stephen Sherry ALS Survivor since 1999
- How to Find and Work with a Medical Professional
It’s really a cool and helpful piece of information. I’m
hapy that you shared this helpful information with us.
Please stay uss up to dste like this. Thanks for sharing.
My husband was diagnosed with ALS on Sept. 28, 2018. Wevwerecencouraged by your video about those that are winning! He has been following the “Eric Is Winning”protocol . My husband has similar symptoms to Carol Jensen. We have not seen an update on her since 2014. Wondering how she is doing. We also saw Kim Cherry’s chapter and were wondering how to contact him. Right now my husband had weakness in his right hand and some curling of his fingers. We would be interested in participating in your research. Any support you could give us would be appreciated! Susan Bonner
Good for your husband. Eric got the basics right: nutrition & supplements, detoxification, and positive mental attitude. Carol was doing very well the last time we spoke. The best way to contact Kim and Kay Cherry is through the contact form of their website, alswinners.com. We encourage you to look very thoroughly at HealingALS.org, all the blogs, all the membership articles and more. A good place to start is https://healingals.org/2016/04/. Please also check out shackel.org. We are expecting to do live webinars at HealingALS.org in the upcoming months so please keep checking back.